Blog Archive

Friday, November 6, 2015





I have been to the KL High Court, Shah Alam High Court, and the Putrajaya Federal Court / Court of Appeal a couple of times now, but today I'm at the court for my second case management. Got down the cab and for the first time saw this building from this POV. It's beautiful. (it's partly how clear and blue the sky is, yay!)

Anyway, to get to the court, I have to use the public transport now that I don't drive. And I have taken the cab for a few times now.

What's amusing is that I have been asked the same questions over and over again, in more or less this order:

(1) Cina ke? 
(2) Umur berapa? 
(3) Sudah kahwin ke? 
(4) Lawyer ke?

More interesting than the questions themselves is actually the order that they come in. Don't you think?

Every single time.

Anyway - if it interests you:

(1) Malaysian
(2) Muda selalu
(3) Insya Allah
(4) Kuli